Student Resources & Forms

Graduate Students: Information & Procedures

At the link above, find general information for graduate students including: 

General Information


For Grievances related to any member of the TST faculty, staff or student body (graduate degree and basic degree students) please refer to this excerpt from the 2018-19 Graduate Conjoint Degree Handbook. (The Notice of Grievance Form can be found in the Forms section, below.)

General Policies of TST

The following policies can be found here

  • Policy on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment
  • Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities: Service Policy
  • Health and Safety Policy
  • Workplace Violence Policy
  • Whistleblower Policy
  • Policy on the Resolution of Disputes
  • Smoke-Free Policy 
  • Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA)

Many of TST's member colleges offer writing support to their basic degree students. Contact your college registrar to inquire about what support is available.

All graduate degree students have access to the School of Graduate Studies' Graduate Centre for Academic Communication (GCAC), housed within the School of Graduate Studies.

GCAC provides graduate students with advanced training in academic writing and speaking. As you prepare to attend your first conference, write your first proposal, or publish your first paper, you will need stronger communication skills than those needed in undergraduate work. By emphasizing professional development rather than remediation, GCAC can help you cultivate the ability to diagnose and address the weaknesses in your oral and written work.

GCAC offers support designed to target the needs of both native and non-native speakers of English: non-credit courses, single-session workshops, individual writing consultations, as well as additional resources for academic writing and speaking. All programs are free. While the workshops function on a drop-in basis, writing centre consultations require an appointment and courses require registration.


Forms are to be completed using the fillable PDF function, and printed and signed before submission. Handwritten forms and electronic signatures are not accepted.

IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend that you do not complete fillable PDF forms with your browser’s PDF plugin. Instead, download the form to your desktop, and then open the form from your desktop with Adobe.

With the exception of the forms found below, basic degree students should obtain forms from their home college registrar's office.