Visiting Students

Visiting students should contact the member college offering the course in which they wish to enrol. 

For students currently enrolled in other institutions, a Letter of Permission should be sent from your home institution to the registrar's office of the college offering the course.

General questions about being a visiting student?  Contact the Graduate Centre for Theological Studies.