Resources for faculty designing courses can be found at the UofT website for Centre for Teaching Support & Innovation, this also includes specific information on Developing Learning Outcomes. Examples of verbs to use in learning outcomes can be found in Bloom's Taxonomy of Measurable Verbs below.
See links to other Resourses in the sidebar menu to the right.
Requesting a Transcript
Forms must be completed using the fillable PDF function, printed and signed before submission. Handwritten forms and electronic signatures are not accepted. Please note that we strongly recommend that you do not complete fillable forms with your browser’s PDF plugin. Instead, download the form to your desktop, and then open the form from your desktop with Adobe.
With the exception of the form below, basic degree students should obtain forms from the registrar's office at his/her home colleges. The form below is used throughout TST.
To inquire further, contact the Graduate Centre Administrator.
Revised Appeals Policy for All Graduate Students - Effective October 30, 2017
The Academic Council adopted a revised Academic Appeals Policy on October 30, 2017.
- Comprehensive Exam Registration - Biblical
- Comprehensive Exam Grade Report
- Comprehensive Exam Registration - Historical
- Comprehensive Exam Registration - Pastoral
- Comprehensive Exam Registration - Theological
- Comprehensive Exam Final Report - Biblical
- Comprehensive Exam Final Report - Historical
- Comprehensive Exam Final Report - Pastoral
- General Exam Final Grade Report - Conjoint PhD
- Course Numbering Key
- Comprehensive Exam Final Report - Theological
- Re-Activation or Course Change Form
- Thesis Prospectus Approval Form - Conjoint PhD
- TST Adjunct Faculty CV Template June 2019
- TST Faculty CV Template June 2019
- Sessional and Instructors Renewal Request
- Syllabus Template October 2019
- TST Course Numbering Key
- New Course Proposal
- Change of Grade Form
- Annual Supervisory Report Form (Conjoint PhD) - Pre-General Exams
- Annual Supervisory Report Form (Conjoint PhD) - Post-General Exams
- Change of Program Request
- Coursework Extension (Graduate)
- Extension to Achieve Candidacy (Conjoint PhD)
- Extension to Complete Comprehensive Examinations
- General Examinations - Planning Form (Conjoint PhD)
- Leave of Absence
- Program Extension - MA (non-conjoint) / ThM / PhD (non-conjoint) / ThD
- Program Extension - MA (conjoint) / PhD (conjoint)
- Reading & Research Request
- Reinstatement Request
- Thesis Prospectus Approval (Conjoint PhD)
- Thesis Proposal Approval
- Transfer Credit and Exemption Form
- Verification of Student Illness Form (March 7, 2018)
- Withdrawal from Program Form
- Academic Appeal