email@example.com | 416-261-7207
- Philosophy of Religion / Philosophical Theology
- Philosophy of Human Nature
- Thomas Aquinas
- Academic Skills: Critical Thinking
- "Truth as 'Being Trued': Intersections between Ontological Truth in Aquinas and the Contemporary Anthropology of Religion" in Truth Matters: Knowledge, Politics, Ethics, Religion, Lambert Zuidervaart et al (eds) (Montreal: McGill-Queen’s University Press, 2013): pp. 263–282.
- Review of God as Reason: Essays in Philosophical Theology by Vittorio Hösle (Notre Dame, IN: University of Notre Dame Press, 2013) in Toronto Journal of Theology 30/2 (Fall 2014): pp. 344–45.
- Review of Dust Bound for Heaven: Explorations in the Theology of Thomas Aquinas by Reinhard Hütter (Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 2012) in Toronto Journal of Theology 29/2 (Fall 2013), pp. 442–43.
|Appointment Status||College||TST Teaching Category|
||St. Augustine's Seminary||Teaching Stream |