Registration Information for Visiting Students

Visiting students should contact the college offering the course in which they wish to enrol as early as possible. (See Key to Course Codes to determine which college is offering the course.)

For students currently enrolled in other institutions, a Letter of Permission should be sent from your home institution to the registrar's office of the college offering the course.

Learn more about current tuition fees here and TST member colleges here.