Registration Information for Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) and Pastoral Counselling Education (PCE) Units

Students wishing to take Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) and Pastoral Counselling Education (PCE) units through the Candian Association of Sprirtual Care (CASC) must apply to the CASC supervisor directly. Information about the application process and application forms can be found on the CASC website. For further information on PCE units, visit the Toronto Centre for Pastoral Counselling Education (TCPCE) website.

Once you have been admitted by the CASC teaching supervisor, you must contact a TST member college in order to register.  Starting May 2015,  students must be registered in a conjoint degree program in order to take CPE units through TST. For CPE units, your tuition will be payable to the TST member college through which you register. The PCE fee is payable directly to the PCE teaching supervisor.

To register: If you are already a student of TST, please contact your home college registrar. If you are not a TST student, please choose a college through which to enrol, and contact the college registrar’s office. Please note that you must register for the unit as soon as possible and abide by the application, registration and payment deadlines of the member college. Please present the admissions letter from your CPE or PCE supervisor to the registrar's office. The letter must state the level at which you are taking the unit, the appoved TST Supervisor as well as the dates the unit is offered.

Tuition: The tuition for a CPE unit is two times the TST course fee. See TST's current tuition fees.