An important update for all Toronto School of Theology students and faculty. Following the lead of the University of Toronto, TST's seven member colleges have agreed to a delayed start for the Winter 2021 semester.
- The teaching semester will begin on January 11, 2021 and all subsequent semester academic deadlines will be delayed one week.
- The Winter semester will not be shortened, though the break between the Fall 2020 and Winter 2021 semesters will be extended to allow for a longer break over the Christmas holidays.
- Reading Week will not be changed - it remains the same, February 15-19, 2021 to coincide with Ontario's Family Day on February 15.
- End-of-year processes will be delayed by one week; new convocations dates will be announced by the TST member colleges.
- Specific academic deadlines will be changed on the Key Academic Dates calendar on the TST website after December 1. Until that time, faculty and students can assume that they should add one week to determine deadlines.
- Dates for TST Committees will remain the same.
TST updates relating to the COVID-19 pandemic can be found here.