The Toronto School of Theology consortium is strongly committed to:
- critical reflection and scholarly research on matters of Christian faith, practice and ministry;
- excellence in theological education and formation for various ministries in Church and society; and
- an ecumenical environment for theological education.
The Toronto School of Theology corporation serves the member colleges of the Toronto School of Theology consortium with the following mission:
- to foster formal and informal ecumenical exchange, within and outside the classroom;
- to promote academic, professional, and interdisciplinary collaboration among the faculty of the member institutions;
- to administer and coordinate a variety of academic programs;
- to enter into and manage a variety of collaborative relationships, especially with the University of Toronto; and
- to enhance in appropriate ways the resources available for academic programs in theology and for lifelong learning in ministry.