Language, Thesis, Application Fees and Payment Options
For information on paying your Toronto School of Theology (TST) program, tuition, and/or course fees, click here .
|Personal cheque, certified cheque, money order or bank draft|
|TSpace Fee||$25.00 CDN||$25.00 CDN||N/A|
|Language Exam Fee||$30.00 CDN||$30.00 CDN||N/A|
|TST Language Course Fee
|$845.00 CDN||$845.00 CDN||N/A|
|DMin Application Fee||$120.00 CDN||$120.00 CDN||$120.00 US|
|MA, ThM, ThD or PhD
|$120.00 CDN||$120.00 CDN||$120.00 US|
*PayPal links for Application Fees and TST Langugage Course Fees are limited to specific times of the year.
**TST reserves the right to change international currency amounts without notice due to fluctuating exchange rates.
Details of fees for the 2016-2017 academic year will likely be available in late March.
- your application is not processed until your full application fee is received
- you are not considered enrolled in an language course until the full tuition is received
- TSpace, Language Exam and Application Fees are non-refundable
- TST Language Courses are subject to a refund policy found at the bottom of the Language Registration Form.
- If you are paying in US funds please ensure that you are paying the correct amount, as US payments may be different from those paid in Canadian Dollars.
Methods of Payment
Cheque, Money Order, Bank Draft
- Payments may be made by cheque, certified cheque, money order or bank draft. All payments should be made payable to "Toronto School of Theology".
- Personal cheques up to a limit of $50 are accepted. Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your bank account to cover your payment and allow enough time to allow for mailing (if applicable) and processing. A non-sufficient funds (NSF) payment will incur a service fee of $25; replacement payment must be made by certified cheque, bank or postal money order. TST reserves the right to cancel the use of this method by any student if it is abused.
- International applicants paying by money order or draft must obtain an international money order or draft drawn on a Canadian or US bank (as applicable).
- Payments may be delivered during regular business hours or be mailed to:
Toronto School of Theology
47 Queen’s Park Crescent East
Toronto, ON M5S 2C3
Be sure to include the student/applicant name, student number (if applicable), and the detail of what the payment is for (e.g., language course, TSpace, application fee, etc.) on the FRONT of the cheque.
- PayPal links for Application Fees and TST Langugage Course Fees are only available at specific times of the year.
- TST accepts online payment through PayPal. For international students especially, this may be the quickest and easiest method to pay your TST fees.
- You do not have to have a PayPal account to make a payment using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card or bank account transfer.
Pay for TSpace through PayPal, here .
Pay for your DMin Application through PayPal, here.
Pay for your Advanced Degree (MA, ThM, PhD) Application through PayPal, here.
Pay for your Language Exam through PayPal, here .
Pay for Language Course(s) through PayPal, here . (Please indicate in the "Instructions to Merchant" which course you are paying for.)
Approved refunds will be processed per item policy. Approved refunds of transactions made through PayPal will be made through PayPal up to 60 days after the original transaction date. Refund of transactions made through PayPal beyond 60 days of the original transaction date will be made by cheque to the student in Canadian dollars. Transactions made though other payment options will be made to the payor by cheque in Canadian dollars.