Vatican II: The Theology and Historical Context of the Documents
College: Regis College
Instructor 1: Lavin, Margaret
Course Code: 
RGT3115HS
Semester: 
Second Semester
Section: 
0101
Online: 
No
Credits: 
One Credit
Location: 
Toronto (St George Campus)
Description: 

This course will study the documents of the Second Vatican Council with a view to understanding their theological foundations, their histroical context and development, and their pastoral implications for today's church. One book report, total 20%;  one discussion facilitation, total 10%;  one document analysis paper, total 30%;  one disputed issue paper, total 40%.

Pre-Requisites Currently Offered Next Scheduled Previously Offered Scheduling Information
Winter 2011
Winter 2010
Start Time: 
14:00
End Time: 
16:00
Schedule: 
Tue
Teaching Method: 
Seminars
Means of Evaluation: